Eric Dondero, Houston, Texas USA
“White men can’t jump; few Black mathematicians and astrophysicists; No Asians in the NFL. Specialization is good for our species. And that means recognizing and accepting both the good and the bad.” — Eric Dondero
- BA Political Science – Florida State University 1990.
- Libertarian National Comm ’87/88. Travel Aide, Ron Paul, Libertarian for President, 1988. US Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) Snr. Dist. Aide ’97-03. Editor, Libertarian Republican, 2005 – 2017.
- Featured in Ann Coulter’s 2017 book “Adios America” on immigration. Also, Spanish translation of jailed illegal alien who murdered American woman in San Francisco, July 5, 2015: top headline Drudge Report; 10 minutes on Rush Limbaugh show; featured on Fox News Five at Five, Fox Special Report, numerous blogs. Original interview from Andre Controversa Show
- US Navy Veteran 1981-85 (hon.). USS Kittyhawk CV-63 & USS Luce DDG-38, tours – Pacific, Persian Gulf, Indian Ocean. VFW mbr.
- World Traveler – 25 nations on 5 continents, including Africa, the Middle East, China, Australia and all over Mexico. Backpacked solo Europe 2003. Multilingual – 9-10 languages. Spanish, Italian, French and Portuguese. Mid-level Mandarin Chinese.
Contributors & Friends of this Site:
Dr. Edward Dutton, Finland, The Jolly Heretic
David Seiner, South Africa
Dan Sirotkin, graduate student, Metro-DC
Diana Klausner, (bio), Germany
*Note – If you would like to contribute articles to this site, contact Site Administrator.
Subspecieist.com in the Media
July 29, 2019, Scientific American, “The Internet IS a Cesspool of Racist Pseudoscience” by Angela Saini:
Last month, I temporarily deactivated my Twitter account following a colossal dump of racist (sic) abuse into my feed, including a man in Texas [Eric Dondero] whipping up his followers to phone into an NPR radio show on which I was a guest to ask about “white genocide.” [Emphasis added] …
On YouTube, one of the editors of Mankind Quarterly, [Edward Dutton] a pseudoscientific journal founded after the Second World War to argue against desegregation and racial mixing, imitated me by dressing up in an “Indian shirt”… [Emphasis added]
What others are saying about this site
“An excellent site… [Dondero] knows his genetics and is current… politically incorrect stuff the geneticsts are hiding from you” Paesur Biey
“My major is actually in “biological anthropology” … I completely agree with your scientific premise. It’s hard to deny it without ignoring the definition of the word subspecies. Props for putting it all together.” — Bill DeWitt, UK
“The website’s great. Summarizes the most important and fascinating points and provides links for further study” — Ben Lieberman
“I’m looking at your page and I think it’s excellent” — Roy Cam, Italy
“Interesting. We need more anthropological publications that openly talk about the scientific background on race realism and of what defines us whites…” WhiteDate.net
“hi eric your subspeciest site looks great. thanks for watching one of my videos and keep in contact.” — Adrian Dane Kenney, MD, Harvard Univ., Yale Univ. Hospital, Aug. 28, 2019
Michael Pawlowski show Eric Dondero on Race Realism, February 5, 2019
Ben Barron podcast Eric Dondero on Race Realism, Sept. 20, 2019
* Available for Podcast interviews and/or debates. Call or Text.
Twitter exchange, January 30, 2019, Subspecieist Editor Eric Dondero vs. Anthropologist Spencer Wells
Subject: Neanderthal DNA Test and changes from 2013 in procedures to today.
Twitter exchange, March 26, 2019, Subspecieist Editor Eric Dondero vs. Dr. Charles Murray
Subject: Genetic determinism
Twitter exchange, July 27, 2019, Subspecieist Editor Eric Dondero vs. BBC documentary celebrity, Prof. Alice Roberts
Subject: Chinese anthropologists flat face features, Chris Stringer article
Darwinian Evolution, promo video for Subspecieist.com